Plan & Book
Pay Conveniently with BSP Mobile Payment
BSP’s (Bank South Pacific) Mobile Banking brings a greater convenience to all Air Niugini customers who can now pay directly from their bank accounts using the mobile!
BSP Mobile Payment option is available for all bmobile-Vodafone and Digicel subscribers, registered for BSP Mobile Banking.
Register for BSP Phone Banking;
- If you are not a BSP Mobile Banking Customer, you must register. Call the BSP Service Centre on 320 1212 or 7030 1212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- BSP will send an SMS to your mobile number to confirm your registration
- Once your registration is complete, you must activate the service. Dial *277# and follow the prompts.
When your registration and activation is successful, you may proceed with Air Niugini ticket payments.
Make Your Flight Bookings either by;
- Visiting your local Air Niugini Travel Centre
- Calling our Toll Free Number on 1803444
- Booking online via www.airniugini.com.pg. Follow the steps to book your flight. When it comes to confirming payment, select the ‘Pay using mobile payment’ option
Note: Fare Conditions will apply if special fares are booked. There are daily limits on how much can be transacted for mobile payments for airline tickets.
Making Payment via Mobile Banking;
- From the booking steps above, you will have received a Booking Reference. Use this reference to organise payment via Mobile Banking.
- Dial *277# and follow the prompts
- Reply 2 for Payments
- Reply 1 for Ticket Payment
- Reply 1 for Air Niugini
- Enter Booking Reference
- Reply 1 for Flight Details
- Reply 1 Accept and Pay
Once the transaction is complete an SMS containing your e-ticket details will be sent to your phone number.
Checking in for Your Flight;
The e-ticket details received on your phone can be used to check in at the airport. However if you require a print out, call into your nearest Air Niugini office and request for a print out.